Yugioh RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yugioh RPG

A place to duel and stuff...GET YOUR GAME ON!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i dont know...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt
Millenium Necklace Wearer

i dont know... Empty
PostSubject: i dont know...   i dont know... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:01 pm

matt woke up to find him self in the need to duel. he walked around his room changing quickly then walking out. "hmm i never see my room mate any more" he said as he started walking to the docks to go to duelist city. he took the fairy to the main land and got off in the country just as a farmer was coming. he jumped into the back of the farmers truck. once the farmer stopped he quickly jumped out of the truck ending up infront of a vegitable shop. then looked at the building of duelist city and started walking there.
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

i dont know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dont know...   i dont know... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:04 pm

Bakura was in the Duelist City, signing up for the Battle City Tournament, taking place on the Building, if he could win, it would mean good things, he would get the Millenium Rod from his duel partner Marik, as the rules for this tournament, was Tag Duels, so one needed a partner, The prize was money, and the Grand Champion Title, and Marik had promised to give Bakura the rod, if they won.
Back to top Go down
https://yugiohgx.rpg-board.net
Ishizu Ishtar

Ishizu Ishtar

i dont know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dont know   i dont know... Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Ishizu walks past the duelists chuckling to herself as she has already signed up for the tournament. 'This is my Destiny...If my Millenium Necklace is correct...Marik's darkside will awaken once again, but this time it will be far worce than the few moments back in egypt. I have to Duel in this to save my brother! If I fail...then it is Yugi who will face Marik and win.' she thinks to herself and sighs. Looking to Bakura she gave a small grin knowing he would be..some what helping her brother...even if it ment doing it his own way. She then stoped and looked around hopeing to spot anyone else she knew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i dont know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i dont know...   i dont know... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i dont know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh RPG :: Yugioh :: Duelist City-
Jump to: