Yugioh RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yugioh RPG

A place to duel and stuff...GET YOUR GAME ON!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt
Millenium Necklace Wearer

ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Empty
PostSubject: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 8:55 am

matt was walking down the road to the red dorm he had the last box to ofifcial put him into his room. matt walked into his room with the last box he put it in the corner along with three others. "man that was tiresome" he said as he climbed up to the top bunk and laid there. "hmm i wonder who my roomie is going to be" he said as layed there silent in the top bunk not being seen.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:02 am

A man in a dark coat with a red tag that had "Slifer" written on it walked in the room. In his hand he had a large box, that was sealed by about 7 layers of duct tape. He also had a deck in his hand, and was wearing a large black coat with fur around the hood. He collapsed on the bottom bunk and sighed. "Well... I'm already bored here. How bout you?" he said to the kid on the top bunk.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:05 am

matt was calm and peaceful when the other kid dropped his box then said something as the bunk shook a little. matt leaned up quickly hitting his head on the roof and then held his head and rolled over and fell off the top bunk to the floor. "well....ive been entertaining myself" he said trying to get up but fell again.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:07 am

Al laughed at the new kid, and hen stopped himself. "that's good, and are you gonna be ok?" He said as got up and stood over the kid. "By the way... what's your name?" He asked, cuz well... you gotta know who your roomate is.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:10 am

matt looked at him thne got up and leaned on the wall and shook his head a little. "yea ill be ok" he said looking at him. "oh im matthew.....rodriguez......the 13th" he said slowly. "and you are" he said looking at him and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:13 am

"Alphonse Van Eldereckson the 3rd..." He said with a look of surprise. He thought: the 13th? the kept the name matt for 13 people in a row? pure insanity. "Well...you can call me Al though. If you call me Alphonse, I will make certain this year will be.... unpleasant to say the least."

Last edited by Alphonse on Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:16 am

"well AL" he said looking at him and smiling. "im sure you think my familys crazy for the matt thing" he said looking. "am i right" he said laughing a little. "well i know i am" he said smiling. "so since were roomies why dont we ge to know each other"
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:23 am

"Sounds good, and we'll do that how?" He said, looking around at all the stuff matt brought, and the one box Al had brought. He shifted the key on his necklace around, it was a bit itchy. He shuffled his deck, making sure all his cards were there.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:26 am

he smield and looked at him and laughed at him. "yea well just ask questions about each other....you know" he said as he noticed the key then looked at it. "hmm interesting what is that" he said as he looked at it.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:30 am

"It's a key. A very, very special key, but still a key." He said, not wanting to delve into the whole dark/light personality thing. "And also, you can ask first."
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:33 am

"well technically" he said smiling a little. "i just did i asked about a mysterious object of yours i know more about you thne i did aproximetily 42 seconds ago" he said looking at him and smiling. "so whats your questions for me"
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:37 am

Al had a weird look on his face. He liked this kid, but was also a bit worried about how he'd survive here. "Hmmm... What's your favorite type of card?" He said, since there wasn't much he wanted or needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:39 am

he smiled then started to take otu his deck. "oh well im a dragon fan" he said smiling and spreading his cards off and showing a bunch of dragons. "yea i love em ever since that one day" he sai das he looked up to no where.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:46 am

"what day?" al said with extreme curiousity. He would love to hear a story, see if it would brighten up his day. He had a feeling he'd be even more bored afterwards, but oh well. There's a silver lining to everything. He looked down at his own deck, full of nearly random types, it was the effects that he loved. As long as his opponent was frustrated at some point during the duel.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:51 am

he smiled as he was about to start the story. "well a couple years ago...on my birthday my uncle a well known card seller" he said looking at him. "he gave my my first yugioh card" he said looking at him. "and that card was baby dragon" he said looking at him and laughing a little. "that day my uncle left for a trip to the highest moutain in the world" he said looking at him. "well i never saw my uncle again...but i got my deck for him and i deidicated it to him" he said wiping his eyes with his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:55 am

"How touching... Lets see... My first card, Immaculate Valkyrie, was given to me by my biological father, the only person who ever cared bout me." He said, looking back to his secured box. It had all his rare, one of a kind cards.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:57 am

"hmm yea" hr said with his voice cracking alittle. "well i wouldnt know about that" he said looking at him. "my dad ditched us" he said climbing back on top of the bunk and laying there looking up. "well............where are you from"
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:58 am

"A excessively wealthy family in Holland. Hence Alphonse Van Eldereckson III." He said, shuddering at the thought of his family. He was never, EVER, going back there.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:01 am

matt sighed. "lucky you" he said sighing again and putting a pillow over his face. "yes well what would you like to do now" he said leaning over the bunk and looking at al. "al" he said smiling a little at him.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:03 am

Al gave him the evil eye, then cheering up, he said, "we could always duel." He said, putting his extremely well shuffled deck on the ground. "That would add some excitement to this place."
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:06 am

he sighed. "hmmm....sure why not" he said annoyingly. 'man all the people wanna duel here so much its so anoying' he thought looking at all then jumping down. "sure lets start then"
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:09 am

Al grinned, dueling was the only thing on this island worth staying here for. Except the food. that was pretty good to. "Well.... who wants ta go first?" He said, drawing 5 cards.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:13 am

"you cna go first" he said looking at him and smiling. "i really dont care" he said looking at hsi roomie. "man im bored" he said picking five cards.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse
Millenium Key Holder
Alphonse

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 10:20 am

"Hmph" He said, a bit unhappy with his roomate. I take back the part where I started liking him. He's boring. He thought, drawing the extra card since he was going first. He set 2 spell/trap cards, and one monster face down in defense position. "I end my turn. have fun"
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 6:07 pm

matt looked at him and yawned. "hmm man sorry...im so tired right now" he said looking at al. then looking at his cards. "hmmm" he placed yellow eyes grey dragon in attack mode then put moutain on the field boosting his attack to 3000 and his defense to 1800.

Last edited by Matt on Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)   ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ROOMIES (more letters cause ROOMIE was too short)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh RPG :: Duel Island :: Red Dorm-
Jump to: