Yugioh RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yugioh RPG

A place to duel and stuff...GET YOUR GAME ON!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Courtyard

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt
Millenium Necklace Wearer

The Courtyard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:41 pm

matt looked at him and frowned. "your mean" he said as he put his turned his duel disk on. "well i guess if i have to" he said looking at bakura. "your really a jerk..."
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:43 pm

"I try" Yami Bakura said, as he turned on his Duel Disk, and he shuffled his deck, he jumped back, to give some space between the two, and then he drew 5 cards,
"You can go first..."
Back to top Go down
https://yugiohgx.rpg-board.net
Lydia
Millenium Puzzle Master
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:48 pm

Leave him alone Bakura! Youhave no reason to bother this kid. Your battle was with me was it not? Return the card to the child I will duel you.

*Lydia replied running back up to Bakura and the strange boy. Her duel disk was set qand ready to go and her deck was already in place and in her hand five cards. She glared at bakura a smirk on her face*
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:50 pm

Yami Bakura grinned, and the holofield expanded,
"I can take both of you. The boy goes first, then me, then you, Lydia Firestorm, and then me again, followed by The boy and vice versa..." Bakura stated, explaining how a Semi-Tag duel works, he had a menacing grin on his face, this was not the normal Bakura.

Last edited by Bakura on Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:53 pm

matt got his five cards as the girl came. "oh thanks the lord" he said silently as he started backing away. he looked at bakura and nodded then looked at the girl. "um..well im good with that" he said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Millenium Puzzle Master
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:55 pm

Call me Nevra. And im fine with those rules Lets duel!

*Nevra replied her pyramid around her neck slightly glowing as she stared at Bakura. Clearly Lydia was a whole new person*
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:59 pm

matt started shaking a little as he noticed the girl change considerably. "oh well...my move then" he said shaking a little. he picked up a card thne placed down a trap and played twin headed behemoth in attack mode. "ugh..there i end my turn.." he said whiel his voice cracked.
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:03 pm

Yami Bakura drew, and then grinned,
"I set two cards face down, and i summon Elemental Hero Sparkman in attack position, now, Sparkman, Attack Twin Headed Behemoth!" Yami Bakura yelled as Sparkman attacked. and Behemoth exploded, inflicting 100 damage to the two.
"i end my turn"
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Millenium Puzzle Master
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:12 pm

I summon Gemini elf in attack mode and I attack your elemetnal hero Sparkman.

*Nevra replied as she did what she said after she drew a card. She looked at the card and smiled*

Last edited by Lydia on Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:12 pm

"I activate Destiny Board!" Yami Bakura yelled, as his Sparkman exploding, forcing him to lose 300 life points.

Life points lost: 300

Life Points Left: 7700
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Millenium Puzzle Master
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:21 pm

ill activate Mystical space typhoon on your Destiny Board Bakura!

*Nevra replied doing just that*
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:22 pm

Bakura flinched as his Destiny Board was destroyed, and he had no monsters on his field, Bakura then drew a card, and looked at his hand, "I summon Armageddon Knight (1400 ATK, 1200 DEF) in attack position, and i activate his effect to send Dark Nephthys to the graveyard, and his effect activates, he will be special summoned next turn! now i set another card, and end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:25 pm

matt looked around then puled another card from hsi deck. then placed a spell card on the field and ended his turn. "ok im done"
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:28 pm

Bakura looked at his hand, as he drew another card, Bakura grinned as he tributed his Armageddon Knight to Special Summon Evil Hero Malicious Edge (2600 ATK, 1800 DEF),
"I activate Malicious Edge's effect, allowing me to summon him with only one tribute, and now, I end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Millenium Puzzle Master
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:33 pm

*Nevra drew a card and smiled*

I sacrifice GeminiElf and summon Dark magican Girl and I use Sages stone to bring out Dark Magician. Now i end my turn your move
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:36 pm

Bakura drew, and looked at his hand, he looked at Lydias field and winced,
"I summon remove from play one DARK monster in my Graveyard to Special Summon Dark Armed Dragon!" Bakura yelled, as the dragon appeared on his field with 2300 ATK and 1000 DEF,
"Now Dark Armed Dragon, Destroy Dark Magician Girl!" Bakura yelled as the Dragon ripped Dark Magician Girl apart, inflicting 300 damage to the two opponents.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:39 pm

matt looked at dark magician girl got ripped apart. he looked at her and then shook a little. "i summon horus the black flame dragon lv. 4" he said as he looked around. "i end my turn"
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 6:04 pm

Yami Bakura drew a card, and he looked at his field, all Dark, oh good, this would be fun,
"I summon Chaos Core in ATK position (0 ATK, 0 DEF) and i end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Millenium Puzzle Master
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:32 pm

*Lydia smiled as she looked at the card she just drew. She then took her action*

I activate polymerziation and I now summon Dark Paladin! Dark Paladin destroy Bakuras Evil Hero Malicious Edge!
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:42 pm

Bakura flinched as his Evil Hero Malicious Edge was destroyed, and hel ost 300 life points. Bakura then grinned,
"I summon Dark Crusader in ATK position (1600 ATK, 700 DEF) and i activate his effect to discard Armageddon Knight from my hand to the grave, to raise Dark Crusaders ATK by 400!" Yami Bakura stated, as he looked at his field, oh yes, they would fall for it.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:08 pm

matt smiled as he drew his card. "oh here we go" he said jumping up a little. "i activate future fusion" he said as five cards came out from his deck. blackland fire dragon, crawling dragon, divine dragon, ragnarok fairy dragon, dragon ice. "fire earth, darkness, red eyes black dragon fuse to make five headed dragon" he said as he started jumping up and down. "two more turns"
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:14 pm

"And what in Pray tell will that accomplish? not very handy if i blow you up first!" Yami Bakura yelled as he drew a card, and he grinned,
"I Summon Ryo Bakura in ATK position, and now i tribute Ryo Bakura, Dark Armed Dragon and Dark Crusader to summon Yami Bakura!" Yami Bakura yelled, as the card of himself appeared,
"And now i equip him with Millenium Ring! raising his Attak to 4900!" Bakura yelled, as his own monster appeared with the same evil grin he had,
"Now Yami Bakura, kill that blasted Paladin!"
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Millenium Puzzle Master
Lydia

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:25 pm

Not so fast Bakura! I activate my Trap Negate Attack!

*Lydia yelled as she activated hr trap stopping his card*
Back to top Go down
Bakura
Millenium Ring Owner
Bakura

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:28 pm

Bakura winced,
"You managed to save yourself this turn, but it won't last much longer!" Bakura stated sharply, as he ended his turn.
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:36 pm

matt hands started shaking again as he summoned himself. "what the..." he said as the five headed dragon appeared in fornt of him. "five headed dragon attack yami bakura" he said as he continued shaking alittle scared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Courtyard   The Courtyard - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Courtyard
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yugioh RPG :: Duel Island :: Duel Academy-
Jump to: